Christian Leadership Coaching
What is it? Coaching is an interactive relationship between the coach, coachee (that’s you), and the Holy Spirit in which we look to move forward to reach the goals God has placed in your heart.
How does it work? The Coaching process is not advice giving, nor is it counseling, but rather a process in which the coach guides the coachee through a journey in which the Holy Spirit is able to reveal new truths to them and they are able to receive those truths, so that they may experience success in reaching their God given goals.
Why do I need it? Everyone needs an impartial set of eyes to help them see what they are missing, so that they may achieve all God has planned for them.
Benefits of Coaching:
- Establish and take actions towards achieving your goals.
- Fulfill God’s plan for your life.
- Contribute for effectively to your team and organization.
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for your actions and commitments.
- Live and work more purposely and effectively.
- Impact the world around you for Christ.